- To establish a research foundation, that can bring researchers together to carry out research activities rTo provide a bridge between researchers and twins and public as a whole who will ultimately benefit from the result of these studies.
- To collect, preserve and communicate information about twins and other multiples
- To convey information of interest to twins, educate twins regarding health issues
- To establish a community for twins of all types, ages and ethnicities in order to provide educational, emotional and social support through construction of a social network.
- To encourage funding for medical and social research relating to multiple births
- To build services to cater to twins needs by working with researchers, professionals, NGOs and governmental bodies.
- To support families of young twins in order to ease the problems concerning raising twins or multiples. e twins.